Avast is one of the strong security companies in the globe that always work with future generation technologies. It fights cyber-attacks and protects your system, servers, and devices with the best protection whether you are using it in Mac or Windows. It is a most admired antivirus software that provides free and premium version both to the users. There are millions of users who still use Avast software for a period of time and trust the services. This software is cloud-based and you don’t have to purchase any additional hardware.
Canceling an Avast Subscription:
There is an easy step that you can follow to cancel the subscription to Avast software. The steps differ according to your purchase way.
Cancel subscription via Avast website
In such a case, you can easily cancel the subscription through the Avast account that would be linked with your email id which you might be submitted during purchase.
- First, visit the Avast website https://id.avast.com/sign-in and sign in.
- Simply click on the subscription button.
- Then click on the Unsubscribe button below.
- Now follow the instructions to finish the cancellation process.
Cancel subscription via Google Play Store
The users have to follow these steps if you are purchased the subscription through the Google play store.
- Firstly, open the Google Play store app.
- Click on ☰ Menu and click on subscription.
- Select the Avast option that you want to cancel.
- Then click on cancel subscription.
- Now follow the further instructions to cancel the subscription.
You can contact Avast Customer Service any point of time you need help from support.
Cancel subscription via App Store
You can follow the below steps if you have purchased the Avast subscription through App Store.
- Start these steps by opening the App store on your iOS device.
- On the right corner click on your profile where you will see the options.
- Click on the Subscription button.
- Similarly, click on the Avast subscription that you are planning to cancel.
- You can see the option of cancel subscription, Tap on it.
- Now click on the Confirm button to cancel.
Requesting an Avast refund
Avast Refund Policy:
The Avast refund policy is the same for all products you purchase. They offer a 30-day money-back policy after the purchase date of each product. You can only request a refund if you meet any of the below conditions.
- Your Avast subscription should be within 30 days of the purchase date.
- If you meet all the criteria included in the Avast’s refund policy.
How to request an Avast refund?
Before raising the request make sure you are totally eligible for the cancellation and refund policy. If you are eligible, then only you can follow the below steps.
- First of all, visit https://support.avast.com/en-us.
- Tap on the option that has mentioned refunds, cancellation, payment, license, and billing issues.
- Tap on the option of I want to refund.
- Choose the Avast product that you want to request a refund.
- After selecting it, click on the Next button.
- After it will ask you for the details.
- Select on the purchase period.
- From the question Why are you asking for a refund? You can choose your answer.
- Enter your Order id. (If you don’t know your order id, then you can click on the link that you can locate below it, and it will redirect to another page where you can find the order id)
- Enter your first and second name, billing address, and email address that is linked to your Avast account.
- You can even attach the documents for reference, but this is optional.
- At last, tap on the Submit tile to complete the refund process.
So, these are the steps to cancel and requesting to refund from your Avast account. Now once you cancel the avast subscriptions please uninstall avast antivirus from your system.
Do comment & let us know if you need any more help with avast antivirus.