For their computer’s data safety and security, many choose the Avast antivirus. This antivirus safeguards the data with its most wonderful features and functions. All these functions help to perform the Avast most effectively. Regardless of its best performance, sometimes its popups keep disturbing your work. It is very frustrating when these popups affect the works of the users.
So, here you will guide you the important steps to stop and Get rid of avast Popups. And also the possible reasons for it. Keep reading the article and eradicate your problem.
Stop and Get Rid of avast Popups
You will get the Avast notifications like an upgrade, scan, and others while working on your computer. And these popups eventually make annoy you that you won’t concentrate your work properly. So, in case you want to concentrate on your work and want to operate your device peacefully, then stop and get rid of Avast popups. Given instructions will help you in this. So, go through them.
- Initially, stop all the running programs.
- After that, you need to go to the apps tray.
- Here, right-click on the Avast user interface.
- Next, navigate to the Menu option.
- To process further, go to the Settings option.
- Click on the General option.
- Now, you are required to click on the Notification area.
- From the list, uncheck the enable Avast sound option.
- You will get a confirmation popup on the screen.
- You have to tap on the Confirm option, and you are good to go.
After following the steps, you will not get any more Avast notifications sound. Once it is disabled, you can work on your device peacefully and with full concentration. Moreover, you can also ask the executives in case of any hindrance.
How to turn off Avast popups?
There are many reasons that you face the popup. However, you can easily stop and get rid of them. You can easily stop them from the do not disturb list. Check the given steps.
- Initially, close all your running programs.
- Find the Apps tray.
- Now, you are required to right-click on the Avast icon.
- After that, you need to select the Avast user interface from the options.
- Go to the Performance option and click on Do not disturb mode
- You will get many options here.
- And you are required to select every option to complete the process.
Once you are done with the steps, restart your device and check for the issue.
let’s look at the possible reason behind the Avast popups
- You will get the upgrade popups when you are using the freew
- Many times, Avast sends you the license expiry warnings popups because you have to renew it. Avast will start showing you a warning month ago so that you can renew it in time and your service won’t hamper. So, always renew your plans in time, or you can use the auto-renewal option.
- There are chances that you are facing some errors with your Avast antivirus. And in case of errors, Avast shows you the popups regarding it. So, fix the error to stop the popups. To fix the error, reinstall the Avast or try other measures for it. And in case you still face the popups, then ask the executives.
- If you have the outdated version of Avast antivirus, then you will get the updating popups. So, to resolve it update your Avast antivirus. The steps of the up-gradation are very straightforward.
- Popups also occur when you have erroneous Avast cleanup on your system. Avast cleanup keeps on informing through pop us regarding the scanning of your system to tell you about the risk you might confront with the security on your system. So, if you don’t want to bother, then elect the issues for which the pop-ups should be sent by the Avast cleanup.
Many times popups bother you so much, so follow the mentioned steps to stop them. Now, you also know the reasons, then keep them also in mind so you can peacefully work on your system.