Malwarebytes is one of the notable network safety programs that safeguard the client’s devices from online bugs and dangers. These unwanted viruses and digital dangers could be risky or destructive for the clients as whenever they are tainted in the system, then, at that point, they take our system information and abuse them.
Commonly, clients can’t get hold of the framework, and clients will presently don’t utilize their framework. Along these lines, to ensure the framework, clients need to utilize Malwarebytes in the system.
In any case, commonly, clients face a few problems with Malwarebytes that hamper the framework’s security and wellbeing. What’s more to fix the issues, ordinarily, it is needed to uninstall the product, and commonly on account of the issues of Malwarebytes, clients need to uninstall the product.
There could be numerous potential reasons to uninstall Malwarebytes like Malwarebytes key is not working, Malwarebytes is not working in Windows 7, Malwarebytes is not working properly, Malwarebytes is not updating, and many more.
And in case you are having a problem with how to uninstall it, then this write-up is for you. So, stop looking for the other articles, and read this one properly. It will help ease you out. So, keep reading.
Thus, here are the means to uninstall the Malwarebytes from the system.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes for Mac
Malwarebytes is compatible with the Mac as well. And if you are a Mac user, then the uninstall process variers from the Windows steps. So, here are the steps to uninstall Malwarebytes for Mac. So, go through the steps carefully.
- To begin the process, you are required to open Malwarebytes for Mac.
- In the next step, you are required to click on the help option.
- And then, you need to click on the Uninstall Malwarebytes option.
- A prompt appears with the following message:
- “This will completely remove the Malwarebytes software. Are you sure you wish to proceed?”
- You are required to click on the Yes option.
- After that, you are required to enter Mac’s password.
- At last, click on the OK option to complete the process.
Read More on How to Uninstall apps on mac
UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES FOR WINDOWS
The steps of uninstalling the Malware bytes are listed below. So, a user needs to go through the below-given steps to complete the uninstalling process for the windows.
- Firstly, a user is required to click on the Start button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next step, look for the Control Panel option.
- A user is required to tap on it.
- Now, a user has to click on the Programs option.
- After that, a user is required to tap on the Uninstall a program option.
- Next, a user needs to click on the Malwarebytes software.
- Afterward, click on the Uninstall option.
- A user is required to click on the Yes option to continue the process.
- Now, in the Uninstall Malwarebytes pop-up window, a user is required to click on the Yes option.
- Last, click on the OK option to complete the process.
We hope all these steps will help the users to uninstall the Malware bytes from their system. However, if, clients are as yet confronting any issue or issue with the means and not ready to follow it then they can contact the Malwarebytes support executives.
The support team will come back to you with the best solutions to fix all your problems and issues. So, in case of any issue, contact the Malwarebytes customer care number.